Monday...
There's not really much I can say about this day. For one, I kept thinking it was Wednesday, which kept my stress level up, seeing as I thought half my week had gone by. Realizing it was actually Monday didn't bring my stress level down any, as many would assume it would. Apparently I enjoy being stressed out.
I can say, at least, that I still have Last Minute Clothing on the mind. I can't say however, that it was at the top of my list today. I felt old habits creeping in. Distractions disguised as important endeavors. I began to let myself be overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that I need to and have to do and began to do things I wanted to do.
I will say, that I put up a good fight and got most of the stuff done I needed to get done. Yet I could of had a more productive day if I didn't have to fight so much. And, I wouldn't be as tired.
Take each day at a time, for tomorrow may never come, so why wait? Seize every moment and opportunity and don't wait for the perfect time. Don't forget about those you love and remember why it is that you have goals in the first place. Remain Focused (step 4)
Never give up, It ain't the last minute yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment