Many say that it takes 28 days to break a habit: rehab, for example is initially 28 days long. So, theoretically it should take 28 days to form a new habit. Thus begins the journey of forming new habits that relate to all things Last Minute Clothing. My main intoxication.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 13

Day 13..............

Yup, it has been one of those days. The amount of things that have went wrong today have caused a rise in my level of discouragement. Yup, the space heater shorted out, I left the one item I went to the grocery store for, at the grocery store. A customer got the wrong item. This blog post deleted before it posted, causing me to rewrite the whole thing. Yup, all this stuff all day long...

But, these are just things. They are not things to be completely discouraged over. Many other people go through far worse in life and keep going.

We live in a world of instant gratification, but I did not grow up in that world. Not everything will go the way you want it to when you want it to and you can't always fix it with the click of a button. So, I will deal, and I will keep working. It is the only way I will ever be able to accomplish anything.

Yup, the only way to produce results is to work at it, whatever it is. So I kept sewing, all day, on day 13......

No comments:

Post a Comment