I just got told to relax!
Well, I guess I needed to hear it. It is Saturday, day 3 of "the program" and I am a stress case. My plan was to utilize Saturday as a day to catch up on leftover goals from the week and also a day to do all the house chores and what not.......
Hmmm, I'm trying to do everything today all at once, here's the list:
~finish and ship the three orders I got today and yesterday (yay more orders)
~take pictures of new merchandise, to post on etsy
~Sort through Avon orders and ship (oh yeah I sell Avon)
~make a trip to the fabric store
~trip to the grocery store
~house chores
~finish re-arranging the apartment (I'm creating a bigger work space)
~decorate the house, it is the holiday season after all...
So I started with stressing out, then I tried step 3 "Don't think just do" then I realized I had no idea what I was doing. I think I was trying to combine a work day with a day off, which I can do both, yet only if I remember that the steps to intoxication also apply to the other elements of my life.
So with that said, I'm off to the fabric store and the post office oh and I need coffee; it's a necessity at this point....
No comments:
Post a Comment