Many say that it takes 28 days to break a habit: rehab, for example is initially 28 days long. So, theoretically it should take 28 days to form a new habit. Thus begins the journey of forming new habits that relate to all things Last Minute Clothing. My main intoxication.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 8

After a busy day of running around like the crazy that I am; finishing orders and staring into the medicine cabinet to look for thread. I took a break to eat dinner, (that my wonderful boyfriend cooked) and watch a movie. The movie of choice was Iron Man, the first one not the second, yeah I'm a bit behind in my movie watching.

Anyway this movie made me think about all the other super hero, comic book, action type movies that exist. All these movies have one thing in common, the little guy always wins; the Hero, always wins. The super hero generally has outrages powers that give him excellent ways to pulverize the bad guys, yet the bad guy some how manages to mock his power. Creating or supplying a bigger more powerful version of the original design. But always, the good guy finds a way to win the battle.

Why is that? Well for one, his powers were never used for world domination. Greed and ego never play a part. Generally the basic design of a super hero is to do good. Yet the most powerful power a super hero can obtain is his passion, his heart behind what he does. A super hero can never win if he does not have the heart to believe, against all odds that the impossible can be possible. That his foolish ideas are not foolish at all.

So, with that thought in mind, I reach Step 6: Have Passion In What You Do.

There is no point in doing something if your heart is not in it, good or bad. Fortunately I obtain the knowledge that good always conquers over evil and with this knowledge I know that I have no choice but to prosper. I am winning already, even if it looks like I'm losing...

No comments:

Post a Comment