Many say that it takes 28 days to break a habit: rehab, for example is initially 28 days long. So, theoretically it should take 28 days to form a new habit. Thus begins the journey of forming new habits that relate to all things Last Minute Clothing. My main intoxication.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 6

All in all, not a bad day. Some things may of took me a bit longer than they should of, but at least I got most of the stuff done that needed to be done. Next, after I get the hang of forming my routine, I can then learn to speed up the parts that can be sped up. Of course I can only move so fast when quality plays an important part in the products I create.

Since today was a productive one I thought I would take a moment to explain one of my immediate goals for Last Minute Clothing. I currently have a store on Etsy that sells specialized cuffs and arm warmers from my own design and work. My cuffs are unique to the mass that are on Etsy due to the buttons. The buttons are functioning and help the cuffs stand out. My sales are not through the roof yet but percentage wise they are beating last years numbers. My goal, of course is to boost sales for the current site but I have a different goal; a bigger goal. I want to sale my clothing designs on line. I have many one of a kind designs (too many sometimes) that I am in the middle of creating in to actual pieces for sale.

Here is where my main struggle lies. If I can not form a solid routine and defeat discouragement I believe that I will never be able to be successful in this goal. Thus deferring me from the many other goals I wish to accomplish in the immediate future. So, baby steps with a flaming fire right behind me. You catch my drift.

So, Step 5: Don't give up, that finish line isn't as far as I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment