Well, today will be the first day in December that I have not had at least one sale from my Etsy shop. The reason, I'm guessing, my attitude.
All day I felt the overcoming strength of exhaustion with a strong desire to sit and stare and do nothing. I began to indulge in put off mode. "I'll just finish this later", became my attitude. This attitude of course lead me to the feeling of having too much to do, which is overwhelming. Then stress settles in and I am left paralyzed. I subconsciously move in a distracting path, deliberately slowing down progress.
Of course all of this is irrelevant. If I simply do the things I have to do and don't over-think the what ifs (step 3) then I will not have time to worry about how much I have to do and I will then notice that I don't really have that much to do; because I am actually doing the stuff I need to do.
Ha, seems easy enough...
Well apparently I am still stuck on step three. Oh yeah, I love repeating things over again (insert sarcasm here). Geeze la-wheeze, how hard is it to grasp this concept. I guess I will find out in the next 19 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment