A wise man by the name of Larry Gatlin, once said: "The difference between those that do and those that don't, is often that some quit and some don't."
Many of us trying to achieve our goals, take on our dreams or change our paths in life; like to make excuses of why it just wont or can't work. If only I had this or I don't have that so there is no way it will work. I'm just to busy at this point in my life or it's not the right time. What about the dog, the kids, the house, etc... etc... Well I have to say I was one of those people. I never stopped talking about my goals, my dream, but there was always a but; until one day there was no longer a but. But of course, I still made (make) the excuses...
I have been given the perfect opportunity, at least in my eyes. I have the time, I have no major obligations, I have no children only my wonderful dog. I am, however lacking in the proper funding for the business I obtain; an excuse I can't argue with. BUT, there is a reason for that. What is the reason? Well, I haven't been fully intoxicated with all that is Last Minute Clothing. Hence the reason for the 28 day program. I, of course like many others, am excellent at making the proper excuses for why I haven't even begun to take Last Minute Clothing to its full potential. I have all faith that when I put my faith in the path that has been laid out for me, I will be given all I need to succeed.
This of course requires much obedience on my part, so every morning I have to remind my self that no reason is good enough for me to give up. I have to continue with the belief that what I am doing is not foolish, I have to remind my self to NOT give up!
So, no steps or ideas today, just words: Nothing is ever as bad as it seems and with God, all things are possible...
{reference, Pastor Larry Gatlin: www.indiojourney.org}
No comments:
Post a Comment