Many say that it takes 28 days to break a habit: rehab, for example is initially 28 days long. So, theoretically it should take 28 days to form a new habit. Thus begins the journey of forming new habits that relate to all things Last Minute Clothing. My main intoxication.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 26

Well, Christmas is done but my 28 days are not. It is day 26, two days left in my habit forming adventure, two sales away from 100 and two days before a hopeful opening of a second Etsy shop.

Somewhat tough goals, due to very little time, limited resources and a strong desire to lounge around and enjoy what Christmas has brought. Yet with hopeful determination, a mind that has begun to conform around the beauty of my situation and an All Mighty ever just God on my side; I harbor a strong belief that something amazing will happen.

Step 9: Trust and Faith.

Without the faith to trust in my goals, I cannot succeed. There is no point in doing something, anything, even cooking; if I do not believe in what I am doing. Everything is part of a plan and happens in accordance.

Joy and determination on this Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment